2023 Spring Carnival
Sacred Heart Spring Carnival “Celebrating our Diversity” March 3, 4 & 5, 2023
This year’s theme, “Celebrating our Diversity,” is especially meaningful as we come together as a community to acknowledge and embrace the unique qualities that make our parish and school who we are. So, mark your calendars and prepare to have great fun, enjoy delicious food, play games, and even win some awesome prizes!
- Main Raffle – Grand Prize $2000.00 Pick up your raffle tickets on the bulletin stand weekend!
- Amusement Rides – Fri, Sat & Sun—Paradise Amusements Arm bands– Special prices this year $25.00 a session, Weekender- $75.00 ( purchase only until noon March 3 (call the school to reserve your weekend armbands)
- Friday Night – Fish Fry– Knights of Columbus
- Basket Raffles – Sponsored by Sacred Heart School Classrooms
- Sr. Regina’s Tea Room – Don’t miss the famous Tea Room in the Family Life Center. The delicious lunch and desserts will be served on Saturday and Sunday. If you are a specialty dessert “baker”, please contact Remy Ciccone at 707-0716 for more info or to volunteer.
- Silent Auction – Please donate your new or nearly new items – Donations can be dropped off, but to schedule drop off time, please contact Paula Crews at 904-859-0467 or email@example.com
- Cake Walk and homemade desserts in the parish Center. We are in need of single layer cakes, brownies, cookies. More info to follow
- International Food Court-Filipino, Hispanic & American.
- Baking Contest on Saturday, March 4
- BINGO – Parish Center Bingo Room
- Bars and Bells
- Boy Scouts Boiled Peanuts
- Country Store- all handmade craft items and quilt raffle
- Melady Dean 904-710-5423
- Erin Kellogg (321)626-1551
- Susan Pritchett 904-534-9940
- Rebecca Cruz (school) 904-771-5800
Can you help?
- We need builders, electricians and jacks of all trades for approximately 3 weeks before carnival. Please call Alan McCully to coordinate with your schedule (521-7695)
- Can you volunteer during the weekend to help with parish food booth? If you can take food orders or if you are a grill master, please Call one of the carnival committee above.
- Please help your parish. This is our most important fundraiser for the School and parish. We have other opportunities for volunteers
February 05, 2023
January 03, 2023
January 03, 2023